Bank BNI Jobs: Management Trainee
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Accelerate your work experience and networking with to excel compete in the world of work. BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be pride of the nation.
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., invites you to join our team with the qualification as follows:
Management Trainee : ROOKIE 46 - Jakarta
“A High Profile Management Trainee Program that exclusively designed for premium talent who are willing to serve the country and be the pride of the nation“
Total reward Package
- Straight to managerial position (after 2 years of training journey)
- Competitive remuneration & benefit package
- Faster career track
- Opportunity to attend overseas training program
- Mentored by Executive Management Team
2018 Selection Journey
Rookie 46 Talent Search
- Online Application & Online Assessment
Create a maximum 1 minute elevating speech video answering :
- “Why should you be a top candidate for Rookie 46 ?”
- Upload your video on Youtube with hashtag : #Rookie462018
ROOKIE 2.0 Challenge
A disruptive business competition with opportunity to participate in Rookie 46 and make a giant leap for your career.
Competition’s Theme : “YAP Generation”
- Total Money Prize : IDR 50 Million
- Rookie 46 contract
- Trip to visit BNI’s overseas branch
ROOKIE 2.0 Challenge (Phase 01)
- Top selected candidates per region will be divided into team consists of maximum 5 members
- Each team will be given a challenge to involve in a business competition for YAP in their region for 10 days (per team will get IDR 2 Million as starting capital)
- Each team is required to do daily updates on social media and create a video presentation describing their achivement
ROOKIE 2.0 Challenge (Phase 02)
- Top selected teams per region will be invited to Jakarta to attend Rookie 2.0 Challenge
- Each team will present their achievement in business competition in front of Board of Directors & Executives of BNI
- Final announcement for both winning teams and selected Rookie 46 candidates in the end of the event
- Ticket to Entry : Educational attainment is S1 /S2
What makes you outstanding :
- Organization Leadership
- Demonstrate strong leadership track record in organizations
- English Proficiency
- Academic & Non Academic Achievement
- Champion in academic and non academic competitions
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than April 14, 2018. (open the "Job Vacancy" menu).