Kimia Farma Jobs: Procurement Document Control Staff
Kimia Farma was the first pharmaceutical industry company in Indonesia established by the Dutch Indies Government in 1817. Originally, the name of this company was N.V. Chemicalien Handle Rathkamp & Co (Jakarta), N.V. Pharmaceutische Handel Svereneging J. Van Gorkom & Co. (Jakarta), N.V. Bandungsche Kinine Fabriek (Bandung) and N.V. Jodium Onderneming Watoedakon (Mojokerto).
In 1958, based on on decision of nationalization of ex Dutch companies at the beginning of the independence period; the Government of the Republic of Indonesia merged some pharmaceutical companies into State Pharmaceutical Company (PNF) Bhinneka Kimia Farma. In August 16, 1971, the form of PNF as legal entity was changed to Limited Liability, therefore the company’s name was change to PT Kimia Farma (Persero).
On July 4, 2001, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) changed its status to public-listed company, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk, hereinafter in this report referred to as Company. Simultaneously with this change, the Company was listed at Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange (currently both stock exchanges had been merged and now named Indonesia Stock Exchange).
With decades of experience, the Company has developed into a company supported by integrated health service in Indonesia. It has been increasingly engaged in the development and building of the nation, particularly the building of health of the Indonesian community.
Currently we are a national health care company, looking for qualiﬁed personnel with high motivation and initiative, if you can work in a team and are willing to work hard in highly dynamic and demanding situations, we invite you to ﬁll our vacant position as:
Procurement Document Control Staff - Cikarang
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others), Chemistry, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Korean
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, administration, Negotiation Skill
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical / Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be a team player, honest, high integrity, highly motivated, analytical, able to multi-task, good self-initiative & communication skill
Those who are interested please apply to link below.