Pertamina Jobs: Secretary to Vice President
As a state-owned company To carry out integrated business core in oil, gas, renewable and new energy based on strong commercial principles both inside and outside the country, Pertamina strives to provide the best and a real contribution to the welfare of the nation in utilizing every potential of Indonesia.
Improvements and innovations in all operations, as demanded by global conditions, are some of Pertamina’s commitments in fulfilling its strategic role in the national economy. The currently proclaimed Renewable Spirit is one proof of Pertamina’s commitment in creating alternatives in providing more efficient energy sources which are sustainable and environmentally sound. Given initiatives in harnessing resources and potentials for new and renewable energy sources in addition to its main business, Pertamina has moved forward steadily to actualize its Vision of Becoming a World Class National Energy Company.
Pertamina seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision: to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Secretary to Vice President (Contract Employee) Batch 14 (SECVPR1714)
- PT Pertamina (Persero)
- Organize and carry out administrative activities include the compose, storage, recording, distribution, receipt, storage, security and confidentiality of documents according to administrative guidelines and guideline archive (PATP) which applicable in the Company
- Carry out administrative activities coordination of related function for smoothness administrative related tasks
- Receive, respond, and communicate information of external and internal parties needs associated with the VP activity or under his / her functions
- Draw up a weekly schedule of GM activities & communicate every day such as meetings, seminars, appointments, business travel
- Prepare the organization of a meeting / conference including ensuring meeting fixtures, meeting rooms, and the presence of the invitee
- Education: Minimum possess Associate degree, preferably possess Bachelor degree majoring in Secretary
Capabilities and Competencies:
- Know and understand about archival guidelines (PATP)
- Understand and mastery the correspondence and archival
- Having a service oriented with a friendly attitude and attractive appearance
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative)
- Fluent in English (written & conversation)
- Mastery Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), data processing and internet
- Experience: Experienced working as an Executive Secretary at least 5 years
Maximum contract period 2 years
- Selection test will be held in Jakarta
- Employment status: contract employee (fixed time)
- Closing date: December 16, 2017
For those who are interested and meet the qualification above please apply via link below. PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees.