Garuda Indonesia Jobs: Pilot | First Officer
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
In January 2015, Garuda Indonesia operates 134 Aircrafts comprising 2 units of Boeing 747-400, 11 units of Airbus A330-300, 11 units of Airbus A330-200, 5 units of Boeing 737 classic (300/500 series), 76 units of Boeing 737-800NG, 15 units of CRJ1000 NextGen, 8 units of ATR 72-600, 6 units of Boeing 777-300ER , and Citilink’s fleet of 30 aircrafts comprising 24 units of Airbus A320-200, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 and 1 unit of Boeing 737-400.
Presenting a new standard of service quality in air travel industry, Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 64 destinations, consists of 55 cities in Indonesia and 20 cities abroad. In addition to serve its own flight routes, Garuda Indonesia also entered into the agreement pf “code share” with 14 international airlines.
Additionally, on March 5, 2014, Garuda Indonesia officially joined the SkyTeam global alliance, as part of its international network expansion program. By Joining the SkyTeam, Garuda Indonesia passengers are now able to fly to 1,064 destinations in 178 countries served by all SkyTeam member airlines with more than 15,700 flights per day and access 564 lounge worldwide.
One of leading Airlines in the world is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and that have the leadership skills and strong work ethic. Your journey to the top begins here.
To support the company's business development, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. opens opportunities for experienced and dedicated Boeing 737-800NG pilots to join and fly with our best fleets.
- Minimum 27 years old & maximum 56 years old
- Total flight experience mininimum 5000 hours, including 1000 hours as PiC
- Minimum 24 years old & maximum 56 years old
- Total flight experience minimum 2000 hours
- Indonesian only
- Rated with flight experience
- Have a valid ATPL / CPL-IR License
- Have a valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Have a ICAO English minimum level 4
- Passed all stages of Garuda Indonesia selection process
- Document Screening
- User Interview
- Medical Test (Medex)
- Garuda English Assessment
- Background Check, and
- Simulator Test
Compensation and Benefits
- Basic Salary
- Flight Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Mid Year Allowance 1 x Basic Salary per year (prorata for first year)
- Vocation Allowance 50% Basic Salary per year
- Holiday Allowance (THR) 1 x Basic Salary per year (prorata for first year)
- Free Ticket International & Domestic Routes
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than December 31, 2018.
For further information contact: pilot.recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com or by phone : 021-2560 1041 (Monday-Friday at 07.30 - 16.30 WIB)