Garuda Indonesia Jobs: Human Capital Analyst
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
In January 2015, Garuda Indonesia operates 134 Aircrafts comprising 2 units of Boeing 747-400, 11 units of Airbus A330-300, 11 units of Airbus A330-200, 5 units of Boeing 737 classic (300/500 series), 76 units of Boeing 737-800NG, 15 units of CRJ1000 NextGen, 8 units of ATR 72-600, 6 units of Boeing 777-300ER , and Citilink’s fleet of 30 aircrafts comprising 24 units of Airbus A320-200, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 and 1 unit of Boeing 737-400.
Presenting a new standard of service quality in air travel industry, Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 64 destinations, consists of 55 cities in Indonesia and 20 cities abroad. In addition to serve its own flight routes, Garuda Indonesia also entered into the agreement pf “code share” with 14 international airlines.
Additionally, on March 5, 2014, Garuda Indonesia officially joined the SkyTeam global alliance, as part of its international network expansion program. By Joining the SkyTeam, Garuda Indonesia passengers are now able to fly to 1,064 destinations in 178 countries served by all SkyTeam member airlines with more than 15,700 flights per day and access 564 lounge worldwide.
One of leading Airlines in the world is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and that have the leadership skills and strong work ethic. Your journey to the top begins here.
Human Capital Analyst (HCIS)
For Human Capital Information System
- Provide HC System solutions.
- Analyze Application Requirement from HC Users.
- Develop & Monitoring HC Applications.
- Monitoring HC Servers.
- Analyze and simplify HC Systems.
- Provide Report Data (HC Dashboard) about employee, systems and etc.
- Maintain Vulnerability HC Systems (IT Security Period Checking).
- Holds minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university with min GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale) with major Information Technology (Computer Engineering, System Information).
- Holds minimum 2 years experience in web development, mobile application development (android), and development / IT security.
- Holds minimum 2 Portfolio Projects (Web, Security and Android Mobile Development).
- Good command in English, both oral and written.
- Able to work individually and in a team and able to work with tight deadline under low supervision.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
How to Apply
Register and apply online at link below.
Deadline of registration: 9 February 2018.
For any inquiry, contact us at:
Monday - Friday, 08.00 - 16.00 WIB