Garuda Indonesia Jobs: Associate Assessor
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
In January 2015, Garuda Indonesia operates 134 Aircrafts comprising 2 units of Boeing 747-400, 11 units of Airbus A330-300, 11 units of Airbus A330-200, 5 units of Boeing 737 classic (300/500 series), 76 units of Boeing 737-800NG, 15 units of CRJ1000 NextGen, 8 units of ATR 72-600, 6 units of Boeing 777-300ER , and Citilink’s fleet of 30 aircrafts comprising 24 units of Airbus A320-200, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 and 1 unit of Boeing 737-400.
Presenting a new standard of service quality in air travel industry, Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 64 destinations, consists of 55 cities in Indonesia and 20 cities abroad. In addition to serve its own flight routes, Garuda Indonesia also entered into the agreement pf “code share” with 14 international airlines.
Additionally, on March 5, 2014, Garuda Indonesia officially joined the SkyTeam global alliance, as part of its international network expansion program. By Joining the SkyTeam, Garuda Indonesia passengers are now able to fly to 1,064 destinations in 178 countries served by all SkyTeam member airlines with more than 15,700 flights per day and access 564 lounge worldwide.
PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. opens career opportunities for professional candidates to work with us as an Associate Assessor with the following qualifications:
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Master’s degree in Psychology (Psychologist Profession) or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology who has a Psychologist degree
- Have a valid Psychologist Practical License (SIPP)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in carry out process assessment center (preferably experienced in intake assessment center at BUMN or Ministry)
- Able to carry out scoring, interpretation, and prepare reports of psychological test tools
- Have good analytical, communication, time management and problem solving skills
- Ready to commit to provide an assessment report on time agreed
- Ready to carry out assessment process at Garuda City Center, office area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Only qualified candidates will be invited via our official email address recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com to follow the recruitment process at PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
Those who are interested please apply at link below.
Deadline of registration is April 8, 2018.
For any inquiry, contact us at:
Monday - Friday, 08.00 - 16.00 WIB