Bank Mandiri Jobs: Team Leader of E-Commerce Solution
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Team Leader of E-Commerce Solution - Jakarta
We're looking for Team Leader of E-Commerce Solution - Digital Banking & Financial Inclusion
As the Team Leader of E-Commerce Solution, you will be responsible to:
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Craft product road maps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insight.
- Build strategies to generate new potential products to elevate the user experience.
- Design adaptive business strategy based on in-depth market & industry insight
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Hold the accountability for multiple product roadmaps and oversee overall product development process including but not limited to cascade down detailed requirements and design prototypes.
- Conducts regular review on market trends and studies competitor activities to identify opportunities.
- Overseeing product design, value propositions, and communication strategy on product engagement
- Point person for improvement projects in Product
- Manage business performance, growth, profitability, and emerging opportunities using analytical approaches
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provide product training to the sales team and customers.
- Perform other duties as required
- At least Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.3 on a 4.0 scale, MBA is a plus
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology
- Good understanding of product management / development, preferably in the Internet space
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills coupled with problem-solving and strong intuitions of user behaviours.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Possess leadership skill and experience in leading a team.
- Strong knowledge and project exposure in consumer product behaviour and communication ways
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Good communication skills (verbal, writing, presentation) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to multitask and deliver with speed and little supervision.
- Strong aptitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- 7 years or more experience working in a top tier technology, business consulting management, multinational technology, investment banking companies or any related technology roles or engineering domains.
- Have minimum 3 years product management or customer engagement experience with good track record
Please apply to link below.