Telkom Indonesia Jobs: Manager Content Creative and Production | OTT Operation and Assurance
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
We have a dream of realizing a Digital Society, and we are fully aware that the key to realizing a digital society is the development of infrastructure in order to provide highquality connectivity service. Telkom is building infrastructure comprehensively, which includes three components, namely id-Access, id-Ring and id-Con, also known as Indonesia Digital Network (“IDN”).
id-Access infrastructure is a fiber to the home-based network and we currently have approximately 10 million homes-passed fiber. id-Access is an important infrastructure, which starting in early 2015, Telkom focused on developing a new product, IndiHome Triple Play, consisting of home phone service, High Speed Internet, and IPTV services. By the end of 2015, the IndiHome subscribers reached 1 million.
Telkom also developed the id-Ring infrastructure, which is a fiber network (fiber optic cables) that connects the islands of Indonesia from Aceh to Papua. In the fourth quarter of 2015, Telkom has completed a fiber network that connects Sulawesi, Maluku, Papua Cable System (“SMPCS”) which gives a very positive impact on equity of high-quality communication access, especially in the eastern region of Indonesia. Currently, Telkom has over 80,000 kilometers of fiber network in id-Ring.
Meanwhile, id-Con is a strategic initiative that focuses on providing a service platform Telecommunication, Information, Media and Edutainment and Services (“TIMES”) that converges cloud-based services built on Data Center facilities. By the end of 2015, Telkom’s Group has Data Center an area of 74,000 m2.
Telkom believes that what we are trying today is the right step to continue to be a leader in the industry. We mobilize all of our resources to actualized the predicate “The King of Digital”.
As Indonesia flagged entity makes us fully confident to move forward with the nation realize the digital society in the beloved country and become part of a global repertoire. Telkom Group's presence in all compass directions of the world and infrastructure support that makes everything connected to ensure the best touch presence in color every corner of the nation. We understand all that can only be realized with the support of the best talents.
Manager Content Creative and Production (Contract) - Jabodetabek
- Responsible for coordinate program / content production activities to be displayed on in-house channel, carry out promo content production for on air promotion purposes, and filler production.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from various majors
- Have minimum 5 years working experience in production and creative content, preferably from Top 3 PayTV operator
- Have leadership skill and competence in leading the production team
- Have networking with production house
OTT Operation and Assurance (Contract) - Jabodetabek
- Carry out activities of operation, maintenance and development platform back end and front end OTT UseeTV which includes encoder, streaming server, database server, web server and API server to ensure delivery quality streaming service.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Have ability of IP Network Management Service platform and infrastructure of video-base services (CDN devices, middle devices, Headend)
- Those who are interested please apply to links below.
- Registration period April 12, 2018 - April 30, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.