PT PP Jobs: Human Resources Administrator
PT PP (Persero) Tbk is one of the largest construction Companies in Indonesia and has been established since 1953. With decades of experience, with decades of experience, the Company continuously improve its performance in order to deliver greater value to all stakeholders by focusing on the development of 6 (six) pillars of the company’s business, namely Construction, EPC, Property, Equipment, Investments, and Others (Precast).
Based on the data from the Construction Development Board-Ministry of Public Works, the Company’s market share in 2014 is recorded at 4.84% from construction market share amounted to Rp500 trillion. With this amount of market share, thus making the Company as one of the largest construction companies in Indonesia.
In running a continuously-growing construction business, human resources are key asset that needs to be truly developed and managed effectively. The Company applies the Human Capital Management approach in managing the HR. This method focuses on improving the quality of Human Resources that will be able to raise the Company’s capacity growth to meet the needs for growth.
In 2014, the Company employed 1687 employees that consisted of 1686 employees of Indonesian citizen and one employee of English citizen. Referring to employment status, for Indonesian employee, there were 1682 permanent and 5 contract employees, while all foreign employees are contract employees. This number increased compared to the previous year at 1619 employees. The Company increased the number of its workforce in line with the Company’s increased growth.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, as a State Owned Enterprise (BUMN) which is engaged in Construction and Investment business with more than 60 years of experiences in construction of prestigious building, infrastructure, property and EPC, would like to invite you to join the Management Trainee Program in our company with the following information:
Human Resources Administrator (HRA) - Jakarta
- Manage employee health insurance within the scope of a specific work area
- Manage payroll and cash & benefits within the scope of a specific work area
- Manage administration of Performance Management
- Manage administrative leave of employee
- Manage employee database within a specific work area
- Perform tasks and responsibilities based on WI (Work Instructions) and Job Description
- Male / Female
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Psychology, Management, Industrial Engineering from reputable university
- Maximum age of 26 years old
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year work experience
- GPA ≥ 3.00
- Good understanding and able to speak in English
- Understanding the principles of human capital management
- Having experience in campus organization is a must
- Willing to be placed throughout PT PP (Persero) Tbk
Those who are interested please apply to link below.