Sucofindo is the first inspection institution in Indonesia and was established on October 22, 1956. The Indonesian government is the major shareholder with 95 percent ownership, while the Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA (SGS) holds the remaining 5 percent.
Sucofindo started our business operation in trading, particularly agricultural commodities, in facilitating export-import of goods, and in securing national income from international trading.
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
PT. Timah as a Limited Liability Company Timah was established on August 2nd, 1976. It is a State-Owned Enterprise engaged in tin mining and has been listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange since 1995.
The company’s scope of activity includes mining, industry, trading, transportation and services. The company’s main activity is as the holding company that performs tin mining operations and marketing services to their business groups. The company has several subsidiaries engaged in the workshop and shipbuilding, engineering services, tin mining, tin consulting and tin research services, as well as non-tin mining.
The company was founded as the evolution of cooperation PN Telecommunications and Siemens AG in 1966. This cooperation continues to the formation Factory Telephone and Telegraph (PTT) as part of the LPP Postel in 1968. In 1974, this part of the LPP Postel separated into a Limited Liability Company under the auspices of the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunication. The company is based on the establishment of the Indonesian Government Regulation No: 34 of 1974 dated 23 September 1974 concerning remittance of capital for the establishment of the Republic of Indonesia (Persero) in the Telecommunications Industry and the Decree of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No.: Kep-1771/MK / IV/12/1974 dated December 28, 1974 on the Establishment of the Company's capital.