Lowongan CPNS Badan Kependudukan dan Keluarga Berencana Nasional Tahun 2017
The National Population and Family Planning Agency (formerly the National Family Planning Coordinating Board), abbreviated as BKKBN, is a non-ministerial government agency in Indonesia that performs government duties in the field of family planning and prosperous families.
Based on Minister of State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucracy Reform Decree Number 84 Year 2017 Dated August 31, 2017 regarding State Civil Aparatus Needs of 2017 at BKKBN Environment, the agency opens opportunities for Indonesian citizen who are interested and qualified become a Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS) of the National Population and Family Planning Agency (BKKBN) with provisions as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications: 28 positions
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology: 17 positions
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health: 38 positions
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science: 74 positions
- Total: 157 positions*
*Includes 16 Cumlaude formations, 2 Disabilities formations, and 3 Papuan formations
- Cumlaude formation for cumlaude graduates with university and study program accreditation grade A
- Papuan formation for candidates who graduated from SD-SMA in Papua or West Papua; or have Papuan native father
- Disabilities are applicants with special needs / have physical limitations but able to perform tasks such as analyzing, typing, conveying ideas and thoughts discuss
- Genera and Disabilities formation: Minimum 2.75 with study program accreditation grade A and 3.00 with minimum study program accreditation grade B
- Papuan formation: Minimum 2.50 with minimum study program accreditation grade B
- Maximum 33 years old by September 1, 2017
- Applicant should apply according to his / her domicile
- For married applicant preferably have maximum 2 childs
- Administrative Screening
- Basic Competence Selection (SKD)
- Field Competence Test (SKB)
Those who are interested please download application procedure at link below.
Online registration closing date: September 25, 2017.