United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Jobs: Budget Management Associate
UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground in 177 countries and territories, UNDP offers global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations.
UNDP Indonesia's mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We aim to be a bridge between Indonesia and all donors as well as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.
Budget Management Associate - Jakarta
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the PMU to ensure effective implementation project activities and achievement of project outputs
- Provide effective support to the planning, budgeting, and implementation of the project
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management Unit
- Support strategic partnerships and resource mobilization
- Support knowledge building and sharing
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience for a Bachelor graduate in the national or international level financial resources management;
- Experience in the usage of computers and Microsoft Office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.), with advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, as well as web based management systems will be advantage; and
- Good knowledge about rules and procedures of the UN / UNDP will be highly desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute necessity;
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Demonstrated strong familiarity with UNDP development projects in Indonesia is desirable.;
- Knowledge on various donor’s reporting requirements;
- Good inter-personal and team building skills;
- Full time availability for project management support duties is essential; and
- Familiarity with Government and UN / UNDP procedures is desirable.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP Indonesia reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP Indonesia at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and education requirements.
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than December 12, 2017.