Bank BCA Jobs: Program Account Officer
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Program Account Officer (PAO)
Economic progress of a country can not be separated from the progress of business / public business in the country. In Indonesia, banking industry has a crucial role in country's economic progress. One of the role which BCA continues to do is to provide financial support for businessmen in Indonesia. In providing this financial support, the involvement an Account Officer is very large.
Not only to do the marketing function, account officer at BCA also has a role in analyzing the feasibility of crediting for potential borrower and monitoring the repayments from existing borrowers. Therefore, the Bank prepares an intensive training program for 1 year so that existing account officers can fulfill their role optimally. Account Officer Program graduates will be hired directly into permanent employees in BCA branch office.
During the training, participants will receive a stipend, health insurance, holiday allowances, end year allowance and of course the quality training of BCA.
- Have an interest in entrepreneurship in the world of work
- Have good negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree (S1) with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Maximum age of 24 years
- Not married and willing to not marry for 1 (one) year during education program
- Willing to undergo employment bond after completed the education program
- Administrative Screening
- Psychological Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview
- Medical Check-Up
- Jakarta (Closing date: February 28, 2018)
- Bandung (Closing date: February 10, 2018)
- Semarang (Closing date: March 16, 2018)
- Yogyakarta (Closing date: February 23, 2018)
- Surabaya (Closing date: February 17, 2018)
- Malang (Closing date: February 10, 2018)
- Denpasar (Closing date: March 16, 2018)
- Pontianak (Closing date: February 10, 2018)
- Medan (Closing date: February 28, 2018)
- Pekanbaru (Closing date: March 9, 2018)
- Palembang (Closing date: March 9, 2018)
Those who are interested please apply to links below.