Bank BCA Jobs: Staff Human Resource Business Partner
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Staff Human Resource Business Partner - Jakarta
As a company that emphasizes all of its employees, BCA needs experienced staff in the field of Business Partner to assist in BCA's employees development.
The following are the duties and responsibilities of a Business Partner:
- Analyze human resource policies
- Assist the analysis process in terms of promotion and rotation for all employees
- Analyze and collect the data to analyze human resources needs
- Monitor and analyze employee's career path
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Have minimum 5 years working experience in the field of People Development / Business Partner
- Have good analytical skills
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Have the initiative and can complete the work according to the given deadline
- Able to work in a team
- Placement in Jakarta
- Closing date: January 1, 2018
Those who are interested please apply to link below.