Bank BCA Jobs: Credit Card Analyst
The Indonesian economy continued to be negatively impacted by a weak global economy and a variety of domestic macro-economic challenges. The relative slowdown in the domestic economy was reflected in the Indonesian banking industry with deterioration in loan quality and slower loan and third party funds growth.
BCA successfully maintained its solid position in 2015 by consistently implementing prudent policies focused on maintaining loan quality, a strong capital position, and a healthy liquidity position.
BCA’s solid financial position allows the Bank to support its customers through all economic conditions while providing a strong base to capture business opportunities for future growth.
Solid relationships with customers is the cornerstone to BCA’s business philosophy. The Bank is committed to offering financial solutions to meet the diverse financial needs of our customers and business partners.
BCA has recorded strong growth in customer transactions and has been recognized both domestically and internationally for the quality of the Bank’s products and services.
Currently BCA opens career opportunities for fresh graduate / experienced candidates. Join us and be part of a healthy nation effort to provide reliably contribution for consumers and society. Every person in BCA appreciated in accordance with their achievements and potential, if you are a person who meets the desired qualifications, we look forward to seeing you joining us.
Credit Card Analyst - Jakarta
- As the largest private bank in Indonesia, BCA continues to make improvements to provide the best solutions to its customers.
- Credit Card Analyst are part of the BCA that determines the solution provided according to the customer needs and segments. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the feasibility of credit card or other productive credits.
- Male / Female
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Economics
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Have minimum 2 years experience as Credit Card Analyst
- Target oriented
- Have the initiative and able to finish the job by the deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Placement in Jakarta
- Closing date: December 31, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to link below.