Petronas Carigali Muriah Jobs: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Petronas established in 1974, is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®. The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future.
We apply innovative approaches to technology which helps us unlock and maximize energy sources from even the most remote and difficult environments. Our fully integrated value chain spans from exploration to marketing, logistics to technological infrastructures, with operations in over 50 countries around the world.
Throughout our rapidly expanding network and steady growth trajectory, Petronas has consistently and successfully implemented various social, environmental and community programs, guided by its larger Corporate Sustainability Framework, in carrying out business in a socially responsible and holistic manner for the benefit of both the present and future generations.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK Migas, Petronas Carigali Indonesia Operation is looking for:
IT Infrastructure Engineer
This position is responsible for maintaining data center equipment and its supporting equipment. Responsible for maintaining servers, storage, networks, and related equipment.
- 3-5 years solid experience in data center equipment management
- Experience in maintaining virtual servers with VMWare ESXi and Microsoft HyperV
- Strong knowledge in storage area network management (NetApp, EMC, etc.)
- Experience in managing backup system with Commvault enterprise backup software
- Having knowledge in network switch management and configuration (HP Enterprise and Cisco)
- Understand the concept of enterprise data center management
- Hard worker, self-starter, willing to learn new things and can work with minimum supervision
All candidates must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written). Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to link below (search code position is EXT-99999999-0095)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 21 September 2017. Only short listed candidates will be notified.