IPC Logistic Jobs: Finance Officer
IPC Logistic / PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) is a spin-off from the Terminal Business Division (DUT) of the Port Tanjung Priok branch. MTI was established in February 15, 2002, under the Deed of Establishment No. 15-2-2002 published by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights No. C-1900. HT.03.02–TH.1999 on November 22, 1999. MTI is 99% owned by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) and 1% owned by Koperasi Pegawai Maritim (Maritime Employees Association).
PT MTI providing services such as Freight – forwarding (domestic and international), customs clearance, Courier Express, Collective Physical Checking (TPFT), Warehousing and Distribution. It has 9 branches in Indonesia with more than 650 employees.
MTI aims to optimize its business potential and strengthen its competitive advantage as a port service provider. MTI is involved in three business segments: Multi Purpose Terminal, Container Terminal, and Freight Forwarding.
PT MTI Achievements
Operates 4 units of GLC owned by PT MTI, 2 units of GLC in Port Ciwandanm Banten, and 2 units in Port Tanjung Priok.
Operates the dock and storage yard in Martadinata (formerly known as Inggom) for domestic container activities and general cargo services.
Increased freight forwarding activities.
Optimizes services synergy through centralization of behandling service containers in TPFT CDC Banda (formerly, behandle activities are still in TPK), and synergy in operational stevedoring activities in TPRH ship with trucking services, stripping and stuffing activity, and buildup in the Arsa storage yard and Martadinata storage yard (ex-Inggom).
Cooperation for container transport services Import Surabaya – Jakarta (PP) by railway.
PT MTI keeps on increasing the quality of its human resources and is currently looking for the right candidates for the positions of:
Finance Officer (Code: FIN)
- Placements: Jakarta / Bandung / Semarang / Surabaya / Cilegon
- Prepare and record invoice for billing process
- Record payment receipts from customer
- Prepare account receivable outstanding reports
- Verify and record Invoice from vendor, routine payment (electricity, phone, water, etc) and petty cash and or reimbursement etc
- Reconcile bank statement
- Perform any related assignment from superior / supervisor
- Willing to be placed to our branches
- D3 / S1 degree preferably from Accounting / Finance Management
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field
- Having experience as an Auditor in Public Accountant Firm / Kantor Akuntan Publik (KAP)
- Having good analytical thinking, detail oriented and able to work with team
For those with the qualification as above are invited to join by sending the application and CV to: mtikarir[at]ipclogistic.co.id with email subject: FIN. Closing on October 20, 2017.