HM Sampoerna Jobs: QA Lead Auditor | Information System Analyst
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
QA Lead Auditor - Surabaya
We are looking for a QA Lead Auditor for Quality Assurance Asia. The primary responsibilities of the position is to manage quality audit processes of EMS and Electronic Suppliers to ensure effectiveness of Quality Management System in the Asia region.
- Manage all necessary planning, preparation, execution and reporting of quality audits as part of qualification and maintenance of EMS and Electronic Suppliers. This includes liaising with other stakeholders, such as, but not limited to, PPQ&C, Supply Chain, Product Development
- Lead the EMS and Electronic suppliers’ quality audits and conduct all the necessary follow-up with the auditee to ensure understanding of and alignment with Quality Management System
- Respond to enquiries on Quality Management System. This includes providing necessary training on requirements of Quality Management System
- When required, provide supports for quality audits at PMI facilities and conventional suppliers.
- Bachelor / University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- 3-5 years of working experience in product or process engineering in manufacturing of electronic consumer products
- Sound knowledge on QA processes and Quality Management System
- Have experiences in conducting internal quality audits. Passed Registered Lead auditor training is a plus
- Strong problem solving, solid communication and interpersonal abilities as well as proven leadership and organizational savvy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Placement will be in Surabaya for Indonesian and will be in Hong Kong for Non Indonesian
- Status: Permanent
Information System Analyst Operation System - Jakarta
The Information Services Solution Delivery & Management (ISDM) team is a global information technology department of Philip Morris International (PMI) and Sampoerna. We are here to design, develop, deploy, and manage IT solutions that add value to the business of PMI.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will join our Information Services team at the global level, where you can create impact for PMI, develop yourself personally and professionally, and enjoy work with a dynamic group of people from all around the world. You will be part of the IS Analytics team of Philip Morris International Management SA based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This is a vacancy like no other, with unique challenges and opportunities. It’s in both our interests that you become the best you can be.
- Obtain necessary Operations business process knowledge and functional solution.
- Engage with stakeholders to shape business requirements from the Operations organization into IS solutions.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain comprehensive functional and technical IS solutions for various Operations initiatives and applications.
- Guide and coordinate suppliers to deliver solution on time with good quality
- Adhere to relevant principles, practices, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and ideas with colleagues in IS and other functions, on matters such as business procesess, solution functionalities, integration, efficient use of tools and technologies.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in solutions delivery or application development
- Have a good knowledge in C, C++, Java (J2SE / J2ME / J2EE), HTML, XML, Webservice
- Knowledge in SAP PP, MM, PM, or SAP S / 4 HANA will be an advantae
- Knowledge on ABAP is an advantage
- Operations & Procurement background experience will be an advantage
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Team player, quick learner, strong analytical thinking, leadership
- Status: Permanent
Those who are interested please apply to links below.