Exxon Mobil Indonesia Jobs: Business Development Advisor
As an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas in six continents.
ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 100 years.
ExxonMobil operates the Arun Field in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province as a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS). ExxonMobil affiliates also operate the South Lhoksukon A and D, as well as the North Sumatra Offshore gas field and hold a 100 percent participating interest in the above mentioned fields.
Mobil Cepu Ltd. (MCL), have jointly taken part as the Contractor under the Cepu Cooperation Contract which will run until 2035. ExxonMobil holds 45 percent of the total Participating Interest in the Cepu Block.
During the period of 2006 - 2009, the Government of Indonesia awarded the Gunting Block in East Java, the Surumana and Mandar Block in the deep waters of Makassar Strait, and the Cendrawasih Block in the Papua Province, to ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil’s workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people.
Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
ExxonMobil strives to maintain positive, productive and supportive work environments throughout its operations. ExxonMobil has long-established programs that help employees develop their skills and we work to maintain and nurture a diverse and highly talented workforce. Learn more about our workforce in Indonesia.
At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Business Development Advisor - Jakarta
Job Role Summary
- This position is responsible for working with conglomerates to develop business for automotie and industrial lubricants. New business movement and acquisition needs to be managed through sales pipeline process.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Build relationship with different level of management at end customer
- Be able to identify customer need and develop winning solution
- Build market and competitor insight
- Manage projects that maybe assigned from time to time
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Sales and technical skills
- Team player, proactive and can multi task
- Power point and excel skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, master will be given preference
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience in sales or business development with proof of execution
Those who are interested please apply to link below.