Adaro Energy Jobs: Power Trading Staff | Senior Auditor
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Power Trading Staff - Kalimantan Selatan
- Responsible to electricity trading and power supply related work, conrdination with PLN work, Handling fault occurrence work, Emergency reporting and recovery system, Development start / stop management work, Performance management tasks cordination with performance staff.
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To monitor and guide all required activities for Performance management task work.
- To manage Electricity trading and power supply related work and plant start / stop management work for Power Plant operation.
- To make report, work order, and record the usage of the material (fuel, limestone, sand) in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position from power plant or manufacturing
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: February 28, 2018
Senior Auditor - Jakarta
- To carry out audit tasks on the company with a complex business process, review audit documentation that has been prepared by the Auditor to ensure the management of internal audit functions in the company run in accordance with established ethics and standards.
- Implement planning and audit programs to ensure that all processes are running in accordance with the standards of the audit process in the Adaro Group.
- Serve as team leader and perform testing (analysis, observation and verification) in connection with the implementation of the ongoing audit program so that the overall audit quality can be maintained.
- Review the documentation of internal audit work papers prepared by team members and validate the evidence required to ensure the suitability of working papers with applicable SOPs.
- Reviewing audit findings in accordance with predetermined standards to ensure that corrective action can be made on the findings.
- Conducting the opening meeting and closing meeting with the auditee to obtain agreement timetable audit implementation and ensure all audit issues are valid in order to obtain 'agreed action plan' from auditee.
- Conduct and ensure that all 'agreed action plans' have been executed by the Auditee appropriately and in accordance with the recommended improvements made.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Have min 5-6 years' experience as Information Technology Auditor
- Preferably have CISA certification.
- Have strong data analytics and Computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) skills.
- Have strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: December 31, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.