HM Sampoerna Jobs: Associate Information System Analyst
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Associate Information System Analyst - Karawang
- Acquire knowledge of business function and technical areas.
- Assist in analyzing, defining information and technical needs.
- Participate in the deployment and localization of global IS System solutions.
- Participate in the design, build and deployment of the local IS solutions.
- Provide maintenance and support for local and global IS system solutions.
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems
- Open for Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IS
- Up to 6 year of experience in Information Technology
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Type of Job: Permanent
Those who are interested please apply to link below.