Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Asssistant Engineering Manager
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
[Talent Pool] Asssistant Engineering Manager
- Job Number : 17000J6P
- Location : Indonesia
- Job Field : Supply Chain
- Posting Date : Dec-29-2017
- End Date : Jan-28-2018
- Job Type : Regular
- Shift : Day Job
- Job Schedule : Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- Fully responsible for maintaining plant and equipment and providing engineering cover for Unilever’s Factory. To ensure safe, efficient and reliable performance of all plants and equipment as well as maintenance of equipment, buildings and structures. To initiate and manage programmes to reduce cost, minimise waste, improve efficiency and machine uptime, reliability, quality and safety. To execute project under Sourcing Unit.
- Ensures that maintenance plans are achieved at the agreed budget costs and in a safe manner
- Ensures the efficient and effective maintenance and repair of all plants, equipment and building
- Co-operates with the Manufacturing Excellence Manager in the planning and execution of TPM, training and cost savings / efficiency programmes
- Responsible for the implementation of the Company Safety Policy in the Engineering Department, Particularly with respect to policy awareness and Conformance.
- Ensures prudent and judicious management of the maintenance and repairs budget to ensure optimum benefit.
- Key Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Physics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Engineering Dept.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.