Danone Group Indonesia Jobs: Internal Control Supervisor
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
Internal Control Supervisor - Jakarta Selatan
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to grow together!
The position is Internal Control Supervisor, you'll responsible to:
- Assist the business process owner on setting up business process description and maintaining internal control in their business process
- Ensure sufficient and effective internal controls are applied in entire business process.
- Assist the other CBUs to perform limited review of DANgo Assessment as per agreed scope and propose improvement in the business processes
- Enhance ICC awareness at location through electronic media communication and road show to locations
- Identify SOD conflict for any request from requester and define conpensating control if neeeded
Education and Experience
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Internal audit / internal control / business process background in industrial and / or distribution company
- External Audit experience focusing on Financial Audit will be advantage
Skills & Competency
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Detail oriented
Those who are interested please send your resume (maximum 1.5 MB) to: career.indonesia[at]danone.com with email subject: SF - Internal Control Supervisor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.