Exxon Mobil Indonesia Jobs: Financial Analyst
As an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas in six continents.
ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 100 years.
ExxonMobil operates the Arun Field in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province as a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS). ExxonMobil affiliates also operate the South Lhoksukon A and D, as well as the North Sumatra Offshore gas field and hold a 100 percent participating interest in the above mentioned fields.
Mobil Cepu Ltd. (MCL), have jointly taken part as the Contractor under the Cepu Cooperation Contract which will run until 2035. ExxonMobil holds 45 percent of the total Participating Interest in the Cepu Block.
During the period of 2006 - 2009, the Government of Indonesia awarded the Gunting Block in East Java, the Surumana and Mandar Block in the deep waters of Makassar Strait, and the Cendrawasih Block in the Papua Province, to ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil’s workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people.
Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
ExxonMobil strives to maintain positive, productive and supportive work environments throughout its operations. ExxonMobil has long-established programs that help employees develop their skills and we work to maintain and nurture a diverse and highly talented workforce. Learn more about our workforce in Indonesia.
At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Financial Analyst - Jakarta
Basic Purpose of Position
Integrity of Financial Reporting is the group's license to operate. Under internal reporting, management understanding of performance drivers and basis for business decisions is founded on accurate and meaningful financial analysis. A strong financial analyst is required to support the financial reporting execution.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly key performance indicators.
- Reconciliation and investigation of items for prompt resolution.
- Completing financial accounting and reporting activities.
- Partnering with the business operations to ensure the completeness of accounting records.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Fluet level of English.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence others and work in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of initiative, leadership and academic achievement.
- Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to take self-initiative and seek challenges.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hrs / week).
- Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent with GPA 3 or above.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience (accounting or other relevant experience).
- Experience in Oil and Gas Production Sharing Contract (PSC) environment preferred.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.