HM Sampoerna Jobs: Senior Internal Control Analyst - IT Audit
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Senior Internal Control Analyst - IT Audit - Jakarta
- Review, analyze, and document IS controls throughout the business processes
- Undertake detailed testing of Organization’s control and draw conclusions as to the efficiency controls, highlighting exceptions, to the Internal Controls Manager
- Make recommendations for the improvement of internal controls and the control environment of the Organization
- Communicate extensively with other departments within the Organization, to facilitate the implementation of recommendations for controls improvement
- Work on advisory and ad-hoc projects as requested
- Provide technical guidance on and train less senior team members
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Science, Information System, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in IT / IS Audit or IT / IS Control role
- Strong analytical and IS auditing skill
- Good in presentation and writing skill
- Strong PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to travel across Indonesia
- Having IS Control Certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT, CRISC, etc) and SAP audit skill (business process, security audit) are advantages
- Status: Permanent
Those who are interested please apply to link below.