Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika Jobs: Maintenance Supervisor
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardhika (Sarihusada) is a company that produces a variety of nutritional products for pregnant and lactating mothers and children with good taste, affordable as well as with international standard. Sarihusada has been operating in Indonesia since 1954 as a tangible manifestation of National Protein Sufficiency Program held by Indonesian government and the United Nations (UN).
Currently Sarihusada houses more than 1,000 employees throughout Indonesia and operates production facilities in the region of Yogyakarta and Klaten, Central Java to produce a variety of products such as milk growth Sarihusada SGM, SGM Mother, and Lactamil.
Role and Responsibility
- Manage Corrective, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Analyze breakdown and cost and recommend an improvement to minimize loss.
- Planning and scheduling for Maintenance Time Based
- Develop team
- Possess a degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years experience in the same field.
- Preferably from food or beverages industries.
- Having a good analysis, time management and communications.
- Proficient in reporting with Power Point and Excel.
- Enthusiast, a fast learner and willing to learn something new.
- To be place in Sarihusada Plant Jogja
Those who are interested please apply to ECC UGM at links below no later than January 26, 2018.