Danone Aqua Jobs: Safety and Health Standardization and Training Manager | Utility and Electrical Manager
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia, as a roll-out of the Chinese success story.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
Danone AQUA is a fast growing company of all aspects every year. To always meet the market demand, Danone AQUA focuses to build new plant in all over Indonesia, especially in Sumatra. Join Danone AQUA to contribute in providing healthy hydration to all Indonesian citizens.
Safety and Health Standardization and Training Manager - Jakarta
Danone AQUA Indonesia is looking for Safety and Health Standardization and Training Manager in Jakarta.
We're hiring Safety and Health Expert who seek for new challenge and improvement. You'll lead and implement strategic Safety & Health management throughout all operation sites for the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia.
- Define, develop, evaluate and the occupational safety and health policy, standards and procedures and monitor, audit the implementation and its effectiveness in order to mitigate and manage potential risk across Danone Aqua’s Operations
- Regularly conduct the standards and procedure audits & Culture audit in Aqua’s operating areas. Define road map and lead, monitor the execution of the action plan in Standard & NNS compliance
- Develop, coordinate and conduct safety and health training program on site, also play the role of Head of SHE Cadre Development Program.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a must
- Minimum 10 years in operational, engineering and maintenance of food manufacturing or Fast Moving Goods Industry
- Experiences in handling Industrial Hygiene, Energy Management & Logistic
- Specific knowledge in manufacturing business process understanding; hazardous energy control; engineering including conveyors, the utility facilities; Green / Environmental friendly operation, ergonomic and work station design
Utility & Electrical Manager - Jakarta
AQUA, a subsidiary of Danone in Indonesia, is looking for Utility & Electrical Manager (Senior Manager Role). Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
As a Utility & Electrical Manager, you will have responsibility to:
- Define and lead utilities and electrical supplies performance management, including energy, service level and maintenance strategy
- Define and ensure that utilities and electrical equipment selection are align with group specification standard
- Define the utilities and electrical equipment selection includes safety and quality standard and take the lead to ensure that all are performed safely with quality result and in accordance with legal and group standard
- Drive performance gaps closure and continuous improvement of utilities and electrical KPI's through effective standard method, tools and process improvement method
- Define and lead people competency development on utility and electrical operations, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Electrical or Mechanical major
- Minimum 5-7 years working experiences from related industry (Consumer Goods, Electrical / Engineering, Food Production, etc) in related positions
- Fluent in English
- Good collaboration and build networking relationship with related stakeholders
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and strong analytical skill
Those who are interested please apply to links below.