Kereta Commuter Indonesia Jobs: Corporate Communication Assistant Manager | Legal and Compliance Assistant Manager
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (PT KCJ) since September 19, 2017 has been renamed as PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia (KCI) is a subsidiary established by KAI based on Deed No. 457 dated September 15th, 2008 by Notary Ilmiawan Dekrit, S.H. in Jakarta. The latest amendment was stated in Deed No. 08 dated August 28th, 2013, by Notary Raden Ayu Poppy Darmawan, S.H. in Jakarta. Shareholders of PT KCI are KAI holding 99.78% and Yayasan Pusaka holding 0.22%. The establishment of this subsidiary was inspired by stakeholders desire to be more focused on delivering quality railway services and being part of solution to urban transportation problems which are increasingly complicated.
Having become a separate limited liability company, PT KCI obtained its business license No. KP 51 of 2009 and operating license as a railway facilities organizer No. KP 53 of 2009 which were all issued by Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia. The main task of PT KCI is organizing commuter railway services by using KRL in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang (Serpong) and Bekasi (Jabodetabek) and non-passenger transportation business.
The Company's objective is to perform transportation business, particularly in railways by providing goods and/or services of high quality and strong competitiveness in the Jabodetabek area, which includes passenger transportation and non- passenger transportation businesses by applying the principles of a limited liability company.
Number of human resources (HR) of PT KCI As of December 31st, 2015, was 3,028 people consisting of 3 Board of Commissioners, 4 members of the Board of Directors, 14 GM, 53 managers, 157 Junior Supervisors / Assistant Managers, 2,302 staff members and 495 train crews. As part of the training program and employee competency development, in 2015, PT KCI had sent 14 employees to study visits to China and France.
PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia urgently needed new employee candidate for the positions as follow:
Corporate Communication Assistant Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Graduated from university with accreditation grade A
- Minimum GPA 2.95
- Have minimum 3 years managerial experience in the field of public relations, proven by Employment Certificate
- Male / Female
- Age 25 - 40 years old
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Have proportional / ideal weight
- A hard worker
- Have high integrity
- Have high initiative in working
- Application email subject: Corcom AM
- Closing date: March 16, 2018
Required Documents for Application
- Application letter
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent photograph
- Legalized copy of education diploma and academic transcript
- Study program BAN-PT accreditation certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card (KTP)
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health Certificate (not color blind)
- Maximum email attachment size 5 MB
- Please bring along your original education diploma and transcript at the time of interview and article / release that was ever made
- The recruitment process is free of charge and Recruitment Committee not serve any correspondence
Legal & Compliance Assistant Manager
- To ensure that the legal Compliance is done for the company starting from drafting, verification and finalizing documents
- Give guidance on all the legal matters pertaining to the company
- Manage and maintain company’s permits / license
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 3 years working experience as Assistant Manager
- Experience in corporate legal, legal drafting, legal review, legal permit and compliance
- Good health and physical fitness
- Excellent leadership, High Integrity, Detail-oriented, Good analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English communication skill, both oral and written
How to Apply
- Please send your complete application to: hrd[at]krl.co.id
Legal & Compliance Assistant Manager
- Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Legal & Compliance Manager to hrd[at]krl.co.id in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, no later than 16th March 2018.
- Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment on behalf of PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process.