Telkom Akses Jobs: IT Infrastructure | Business Analyst Manager
PT. Telkom Akses, is a subsidiary of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. engaged in the construction of the network infrastructure and managed service PT. Telkom Akses was established on December 12, 2012 (12 / 12 / 12), and since then active in construction, including the deployment of broadband access networks as lessor supply network terminal equipment (NTE), as well as providing employment services managed service operation and maintenance (OM, operation & maintenance) broadband wireless access network.
PT. Telkom Akses was established on December 12, 2012 (12 / 12 / 12), and since then active in construction, including the deployment of broadband access networks as lessor supply network terminal equipment (NTE), as well as providing employment services managed service operation and maintenance (OM, operation & maintenance) broadband access networks
One of the factors that trigger the establishment of PT. Telkom Akses is the magnitude of the opportunity to be involved in the increase in broadband penetration of Indonesia has recently reached 2%, to 30% at the end of 2015. According to the World Bank, every 10% increase in broadband growth will contribute to the growth of national income by 1.38%.
IT Infrastructure - Head Office Jakarta Barat
- Build IT infrastructure system as per user requirement
- Maintenance of existing infrastructure is still running well
- Troubleshoot for any IT infrastructure issues (Server, PC / Laptop, Printer, Telephone, IP PBX, Network)
- Conduct analysis, preventive action, and corrective of network security
- Candidates from all levels are welcome, with majors in computer networking or majors which is related to job description
- Knowing the concept of TCP / IP, Subnetting, VLAN, Routing, SMB, C Panel, Device Troubleshoot (PC / Laptop, Server, etc), IP PBX, Wifi, Cabling
- Know the command language CISCO and Mikrotik
- Able to work independently, and have a high learning desire background computer network engineering education
- Closing date: April 4, 2018.
Business Analyst Manager - Head Office Jakarta Barat
- To ensure that strategies and policies are developed to enable Telkom Akses to achieve its objectives and continuously improve its performance in the context of the overall Corporate and Directorate aims.
- To participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the division.
- To liaise with Senior Management Team to ensure high standards of best practice and continuous improvement are in place to meet corporate, directorate and divisional aims.
- To ensure that appropriate performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
- To maintain and develop close support and co-operation between all strategic partner in all aspects of the business planning process.
- Liaison with staff and managers in the organization to establish that service improvements have been implemented and undertake work to measure and record the results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial / Telecommunications), Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Experience for company's Bussiness Planning
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of accepted good practice within telecommunication infrastructure deployment and maintenance business.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat (Head Office)
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Business Development, Engineering - industrial or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Closing date: April 4, 2018.
Those who are interested please apply to links below.