Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) Jobs: 5 Positions
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, KPC is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement. PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) has mining concessions with a size of approximately 90,938 hectares in Sangatta and Bengalon in the East Kalimantan province of Indonesia. In 2012, KPC’s total coal production at the Sangatta and Bengalon mines reached 41.0 million tonnes up from 40.5 million tonnes in 2011.
Vacancies exist for the following positions, those who are interested in and meet the requirement for these positions are invited to apply.
Specialist - General Training
- S1 degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / English Language / Communications or other related disciplines with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of training management, adult learning principles, creative learning techniques, and the use of technology in learning.
- Sound understanding of the KPC HR Policies (KSDM) and the KPC Competency Management System.
- Strong time management, teamwork and achievement orientation competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with KPC senior staff and external training providers.
Engineer - Mining
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in mine planning tools and field experience, or in associated high level long term planning roles. As a guide, three (3) years plus experience should be used.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
Engineer - Process Performance
(Fixed Term Position)
- S1 Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Power Plant Operations.
- Sound problem solving and decision making competencies.
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to influence and deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Sound project management competency.
- Detailed knowledge of KPC policies, procedures and government regulations impacting the construction projects.
- Financial skills to handle project and budget responsibilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Skills in both English and Indonesian, to liaise with internal and external contacts.
Engineer - Mechanical
(Fixed Term Position)
- Tertiary education in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
- As a guide, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction project and / or bulk handling and / or mining environment.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in implementing Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Detailed understanding of mining industry.
- Good knowledge in Mechanical Standards and Codes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong concerns for HSES.
Supervisor - Electrical
(Fixed Term Position)
- D3 in Electrical with 6 years plus related experiences or Technical senior High School majoring in Electrical with 10 years plus of related experiences.
- Have attended training courses on Blue Print Reading, CPR, Instrument, PLC, PUIL (General Regulation of Electrical Installation) issued by PLN (State-owned company for electricity), Tagging Procedure, and Control Schemes.
- Knowledge with National & International Electrical Standards.
- Able to implement KPC standard safety procedures.
- Able to solve problems and give quick response.
- Understand Project Management tools and techniques.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment / plant operators.
- Possess Driver’s License.
- English competency for reading manuals (level 3).
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph to:
- Superintendent Recruitment
- PT Kaltim Prima Coal
- PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106
- Kalimantan Timur
- Or email: recruitment[at]kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.