Bank BNI Syariah Jobs: Organizational Development Officer
The journey of BNI Syariah was started with the establishment of Sharia Business Unit by PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (also referred as BNI Induk) on April 29, 2000 based on Law No. 10 of 1998. Originated from five branches in Yogyakarta, Malang, Pekalongan, Jepara and Banjarmasin, Sharia Business Unit of BNI was further developed into 28 Branch Offices and 31 Sub-Branch Offices.
Corporate Plan of BNI Sharia Business Unit year 2000 stated that the status of Sharia Business Unit was only temporary and therefore a spin-off was planned to be held in 2009. The spin-off plan was executed on June 19, 2010 with the establishment of PT Bank BNI Syariah (“BNI Syariah or Bank”) as Sharia Commercial Bank based on the Decree of the Governor of Bank Indonesia No. 12/41/KEP.GBI/2010. This establishment was also contributed by external factors such as conducive regulatory, namely the issuance of Law No. 21 of 2008 concerning Sharia (Islamic) Banking. In addition, the Government’s commitment to the development of sharia banking was growing stronger and the awareness of sharia banking product advantages was also increasing.
Committed to provide the best for its customers, BNI Syariah constantly improves the service on its network. As one form of continuous service improvement, BNI Syariah also observes the adherence to sharia aspects to ensure that all products of BNI Syariah has passed the testing of the Sharia Supervisory Board and met the prevailing sharia rules.
In addition, the operational aspect of BNI Syariah is also supported by competent human resources to support the achievement of good performance in every aspect. Currently, BNI Syariah has 4,255 employees in which the competence development process is continuously held to develop the best employee in its field. In terms of information technology, BNI Syariah as a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is supported by the joint utilization of leading-edge information technology system that has been certified ISO 9001:2008.
To date, the business network of BNI Syariah has expanded to 68 Branch Offices, 168 Sub-branches, 17 Cash Offices, 17 Functional Offices, 23 Mobile Services Unit, and 24 Payment Points. In addition, the customers of BNI Syariah could also utilize the network of BNI Branches Offices (Sharia Channeling Office/SCO) which spread over 1,490 outlets throughout Indonesia and will continue to expand along with the growth of assets.
Organizational Development Officer - Jakarta
- Analyze organizational development plan
- Carry out analysis of career model development
- Conduct job analysis of all positions
- Analyze workload calculations to ensure performance productivity
- Conduct the position evaluation process for all positions
- Implement the human resource planning process and develop an analysis of the capacity planning model for BNI Syariah organization
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the same field
- Minimum possess Bachelor's degree
- Understand business processes
- Have an interest in the human resources field
- Have good analytical thinking and data processing skills
- Have communication and negotiation skills
Those who are interested please apply to link below.