Adidas Group Indonesia Jobs: Assistant Manager Field Account
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Assistant Manager, Field Account - Jakarta
Purpose / Mission
To achieve profitable and sustainable market growth, while aligning with adidas brand image & strategy and ensuring target achievement.
- To establish strong relationship with key customer’s decision makers and make the Company their preferred partners
- To effectively apply sales strategies, policies and best practices the Field Sales business segment.
- To ensure a win-win when negotiating trade term for both adidas and field sales customers.
- To ensure reliable and efficient supply of products to customers. Effectively respond to customer’s needs & requests while minimizing the customer complaints..
- To ensure quarterly updates of strategic account initiatives
- To present strategic initiatives for local management team
- To establish regular account visit schedule
- To sell-in and agree on sell-through support
- Proactively lead the alignment of the sell in/ out process across internal functions
- By proactively have meeting/business reviews with designated operations team and Customer Service
- To share sell through information from account
- Make a report the market trends and competitor in the area
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage Business Process & Project
- Analytical thinking
- Communicate with Other
- Planning & Organizing
- Net Sales and standard margin (actual vs. target)
- Cost center- Budget compliance
- DSO of Field Accounts vs. target
- Sell through target
- CSS rating
- Male / Female
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales
- Preferable have experience in Retail
- High sense of responsibilty and personal integrity
- Advances skill in Ms. Office Especially in Excel
- Fluent in English as well as local languange
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.