Danone Aqua Jobs: Copacker Finance Analyst
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia, as a roll-out of the Chinese success story.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
PT Tirta Investama or Danone Aqua is the largest company engaged in packaged drinking water production in Indonesia. As a pioneer of packaged drinking water it was established in 1973. Danone Aqua became an integral part of Indonesian society healthy life. Currently we are opens career opportunity as:
Copacker Finance Analyst - Jakarta
- Monitor and manage relationship with third parties with regards to payment to co-packers, thus it will impact good relationship with copackers
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Finance, Business, Controlling, Reporting, Tax
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinator specialized in Finance (Corporate Finance / Investment / Merchant Banking or equivalent).
Those who are interested please apply to link below.