Bank BCA Jobs: Corporate Legal Staff
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Corporate Legal Staff - Jakarta
- As one of supporting unit, legal department have important role for BCA. In this regard, legal department is responsible for ensuring company's compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Staff at legal department responsible for several roles, among other: handle litigation process, checking (review) document from legal standpoint, provide opinion from legal standpoint to internal company according to the needs, and other tasks.
- Minimum possess Bachelor's / Master's degree majoring in Law from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Maximum 27 years old
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years working experience
- Have interest in the legal field of banking industry
- Willing to undergo a contract period of 1 year and if performing well during the contract period will be appointment as a permanent employee
- Placement in Head Office (Jakarta)
- Closing date: December 31, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to links below.