Suzuki Indomobil Motor Jobs: Design & Development Staff
Suzuki Indonesia is a business group engaged in the automotive industry that manufactures, markets, sales motorcycle, car and outboard motor. It also supported with solid and integrated after-sales service of spare parts and repairs / maintenance throughout Indonesia in serving Suzuki customers.
Suzuki Indonesia has contributed to the nation and society by providing useful products for the development of the nation. Professional service in product marketing and service also become our primary commitment to provide the best for our loyal customer. Mutual trust and respect are values that we put in each of cooperation undertaken between employees, suppliers, dealers throughout Indonesia.
Design & Development Staff
- Prepare master planning for new models programs and manufacturing footprint
- Facilitate the resolution of manufacturing process issues/concerns
- Evaluating and verification for cost reduction and localization
- Monitoring the status of manufacturing process
- Maintain communication with supplier to ensure parts and manufacturing process meet standard
- Maximum 25 years old
- Hold minimum Diploma degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Design Product with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Have technical skills in Design Analysis / AutoCAD / 3D Studio Max / Studio Tools or other design software
- Good analytical skills
- Self motivated, result oriented
- Good communication skills and team work
- Able to work in team or independently
- Multitasking and detail oriented
- Computer Literacy (Ms Office)
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written) is a must
This is an exciting opportunity and if you have a passion for growing with us, please submit your comprehensive resume (with detail qualifications and previous work experiences) and recent photograph (maximum 200 KB), to: talent.suzuki[at]suzuki.co.id.
Not later than: September 22, 2017.
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.