Aplikanusa Lintasarta Jobs: Service Desk Technician
Founded on 4 April 1988, PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta be committed full service provider of data communications, internet and IT Services for all industry segments, including finance, resources, media and communications, manufacturing, services, trading / distribution, and transportation. Our experience has been good in the company's medium and small-scale and large scale companies.
At the beginning, Lintasarta have mission to build the information technology with a focus on the national banking segment. In journey, Lintasarta has successfully realizing the mission and become a pioneer many services, ranging from the use of network ATM (Cash Anjungan Mandiri) in which each ATM Bersama terminal owned by a bank can also be used by other bank customers who joined as members. Lintasarta is also working with the Bank of Indonesia in implementing the Banking Reporting System automatically through electronic media.
Lintasarta service has now enjoyed more than 1,800 corporate customers. Lintasarta services and solutions have been tailored to meet the needs of each industry with the support of the various experts and more than 20,000 network infrastructure and platform-based Next Generation Network (NGN), which advanced. Lintasarta a reliable network across 72 cities in Indonesia and 220 countries in the world to maximize the performance of companies in the country and the world.
Service Desk Technician - Jakarta
- Responsible for 1st level technician
- Handling complaint by internal system
- Giving solution for customer’s issues
- Documenting customer issues / complaints, every step that has been taken
- Assisting and fulfilling client special requests
- Observing device availability and performance, then documenting asset placement (server, network device, and data center facility) based on Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Minimum Vocational High School majoring in Computer & Networking / Informatics / Electrical
- Required language: English
- Having motorcycle driving licence is preferable
- Excellence in communication, teamwork, and customer focus orientation
- Able to work independently as well as a team
Good knowledge and familiar with:
- LAN & WAN network
- Windows operating system, email system, internet / intranet connection, anti virus, and technolog information security
- PABX, CCTV, Finger Access, Fire Alarm
- Contract based employment status
- Placement: On-site (Jabodetabek)
Those who are interested please apply to link below.