Danone Aqua Jobs: Finance Accounting
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia, as a roll-out of the Chinese success story.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
Danone AQUA is a fast growing company of all aspects every year. To always meet the market demand, Danone AQUA focuses to build new plant in all over Indonesia, especially in Sumatra. Join Danone AQUA to contribute in providing healthy hydration to all Indonesian citizens.
- Placement: Plant Tanggamus, Lampung
- The task and responsibility description as a cashier is as follows:
- Make payments in accordance with the company's financial policies and procedures
- Prepare financial statements and tax report
- Understand budgeting control
- Understand the cost behavior analysis
- Minimum education background Bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting
- Minimum GPA 3.00 scale 4.00
- Computer literated (Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point) and internet, preferably mastery SAP
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Have good communication skill
- Honest, disciplined and responsible
- Able to cooperate in a team
Those who are interested please apply to link below.