Bank BCA Jobs: International Banking Staff
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
International Banking Staff
- Position Level: Staff
- Location: Jakarta
- Close Date: February 28, 2018
- Provide business solution and information around banking product and services for Japanese corporations residing in Indonesia or in Japan
- Build relationship with Japanese institution
- Coordinate and assist business development globally for customer who need a Japanese co-worker
- Bachelor's degree from university in Japan with minimum GPA 2.75
- Fluent in Japanese / pass JLPT N1 test
- Indonesian citizen with maximum age 27 years old
- Male (preferred)
Those who are interested please apply via link below.