Komatsu Indonesia Jobs: Engineer
As the leader of heavy equipment industry in Indonesia, we in Komatsu Indonesia believe that employees are our most valuable assets and it is our employees who support sustainable corporate growth.
Therefore, we are continuously focused on the effort of building our employees through human resource development and educational programs. We also encourage employee improvement and nurture their professional careers.
To expand the capability and support the corporate growth, we always endeavor to identify talents through recruitment activities. Our recruitment promotes equal opportunities for employment. Respect to the human rights, fair treatment and no discrimination are expected. With this basic philosophy, we invite you to join us.
By joining us, you will find a global organization which is highly committed to local talent development. You will also find a dynamic and high spirited workplace where opportunity to enhance your skills, experience and accomplishment can be found. As the leader of heavy equipment industry in Indonesia, we in Komatsu Indonesia believe that employees are our most valuable assets and it is our employees who support sustainable corporate growth.
Engineer (ENG) - Jakarta
Candidates will be mainly responsible for improvement and development activities in areas such as Design, Production, Quality Assurance and Purchasing (sub-cont Development).
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from reputable university with minimum GPA not less than 2.75 of 4 scales.
- Possess high interest and understanding in manufacturing process, Quality Management System.
- Having experience in engineering area is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to read and drawing 3D.
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate in English.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.