Halliburton Indonesia Jobs: Service Planner I
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production. Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Competencies provide the foundation for outstanding execution and service quality. We know we have the right people to develop the right technologies and bring innovative solutions to the industry – and we value those people as an unmatched competitive advantage. We promote and encourage competency development as both a career tool and a professional essential. We are the only full-spectrum energy services company with full competency accreditation for positions in all of our product service lines and support functions worldwide. We also offer a variety of specialized development opportunities for employees with leadership potential.
Service Planner I - Jakarta
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- It's more than making a living. It's finding a purpose. Halliburton's Service Coordinators rely upon Level I Service Planners to address a variety of administrative needs.
- Should you have exceptional record keeping skills, a penchant for quality service and at least two years Product Service Line (PSL) experience, this could be a good fit for you.
- Cash orders, plant maintenance and purchase records are yours to maintain.
- Support Service Coordinators through specific processing of order to cash, plant maintenance and procurement data entry.
- Will be responsible for daily inventory commitment and reconciliation.
- Will also work with resource planners on the vital tasks of job scheduling and dispatching of workers.
- Works with Resource Planners in maintaining accuracy of scheduling board and the dispatching of jobs in SAP and in resolving scheduling issues.
- A High School diploma or equivalent and minimum two years experience in a Product Service line, which includes experience with SAP order to cash, are required for this position.
- An Associate's degree in Business or a related field can be substituted for PSL experience.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.