Home Credit Indonesia Jobs: Leadership Development Program
A multinational fintech company is looking for fresh graduates. Are you ready?
Home Credit Group is a global consumer financial services provider with a strong market share throughout Europe and Asia. In the Leadership Development Program (LDP) at Home Credit Indonesia, you are being prepared to lead a winning team that is focused on customer service excellence. This program is a 12-months program where you will be challenged to experience 5 different divisions; Operations, Sales, Customer Experience, CRM and Risk.
Operating in Indonesia since 2013, Home Credit Indonesia has 7,000 employees and entitles as the number one financing company for services and consumer durable goods category. You can have a quick opportunity to become Assistant Manager in the second year, job opportunities to Prague and 10 other countries, entering many sports facilities (basketball, futsal, gym, swimming, sauna, tennis, golf), and low interest loan facility for employees.
Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Home Credit Indonesia is looking for a young, talented, independent and able to work super quickly. For you fresh graduates who are not more than 27 years old, GPA min. 3.0, and live in Bandung or the nearby cities we invite you to a walk-in interview on:
- Day, date: Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Time: 09:00 am
- Venue: Ruang Serbaguna, Gedung 2, Universitas Padjajaran (UNPAD)
- Address: Jl. Dipatiukur No. 35, Bandung
For other locations:
- Maximum 27 years old
- Fresh graduates, Bachelor / Master Degree with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits
- Become Assistant Manager in second year
- Business trip opportunities to Prague, Czech Republic
- Job Shadowing to other countries (Philippines, Vietnam, India, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belarus, United States)
- Sport facilities: basketball, futsal, gym, swimming, sauna, tennis, golf
- Employee Soft Loan
- Health Insurance
- Est. in Czech Republic in 1997, 130.000 employees worldwide
- Est. in Indonesia in 2013, 7.000 employees
- #1 Multi-Finance Company in Indonesia in only 4 years
- People-oriented business; Fintech is a sexy industry that is growing in recent years
- Dynamic, open, flexible culture
- Don’t let the best chance go!
Apply LDP Home Credit to Karir.com at link below.
For further information:
- Email: cs[at]karir.com
- Phone: 021-29305891
- WhatsApp: 081213900100