Home Credit Indonesia Jobs: Leadership Development Program
Czech Multinational Fintech Company Is Looking for Senior Staffs with 1-3 Years of Experience
Established in Indonesia since 2013, this year Home Credit Indonesia (HCI) has awarded the #1 Financing Company in Indonesia for Service and Consumer Durables Category. In four years, Home Credit’s service has grown up significantly, not only in Jabodetabek (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi) but also in other major cities in Indonesia, such as Bandung, Makassar, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Malang, Denpasar, Pekanbaru, Medan, Batam, Palembang, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Manado, Balikpapan, Lampung, Samarinda, Padang and Mataram.
Encompassing 7,000 employees (data per August 2017), Home Credit Indonesia is again… looking for fresh graduates from the best universities in Indonesia to join their Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Why work with Home Credit Indonesia?
- Business trip opportunity to Prague, Czech Republic
- Job shadowing opportunity in Home Credit offices in ten other countries: Philippines, Vietnam, India, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belarus, United States
- Sport facilities: basketball, futsal, gym, swimming, sauna, tennis, golf
- Soft loan facility for employee
- Health insurance
- Part of Home Credit Group founded in 1997 in Czech Republic, now with more than 135,000 employees worldwide
- Established in Indonesia in 2013, now with 7,000 employees all over Indonesia (data per August 2017)
- Granted as the #1 Financing Company in Indonesia for Service and Consumer Durables Category in its fourth year
- People-oriented business – Fintech is one developing favorite industries nowadays
- Dynamic, open and flexible work culture
Home Credit, My Inspiration!
- “Fintech is one of so many favorite industries that is growing so fast today.” Sisca (24 years old), Desk Collection – Team Leader
- “Becoming number one in Indonesia’s Fintech Industry, Home Credit Indonesia inspires the every little step I take.” Dani (26 years old), Telesales Sr. Team Leader
- “No day without innovation, this multinational company is established in Indonesia since 2013 and now has 7,000 staff.” Indra (25 years old), Trainer for Collection
- “People-oriented business, this industry eases and changes people’s lives better.” Robert (26 years old), Field Collection – Team Leader
Register now at link below.