Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI) Jobs: Graduate Trainee Program
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic ready to drink beverages and has been operating in Indonesia since 1992. It manufactures and distributes under license, the trade market products of the Coca-Cola Company.
Coca-Cola Amatil’s (CCA) head office is in Sydney, Australia, and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalization of over US$ 10.2 billion, CCAI’s parent company, is one of Australia’s ‘Top-20’ listed companies.
CCA is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic ready to drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific Region and one of the world’s top Coca-Cola bottlers. CCA employs nearly 16,000 people and has access to more than 270 million consumers through over 690,000 active customers.
CCA has operations in six countries - Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Samoa and has a rich and diverse history spanning over 100 years of operations.
CCAI employs over 12,000 local employees. A significant number of external parties made up of customers, suppliers and service providers also derive their income from trading with CCAI.
CCAI currently has 8 manufacturing plants across Indonesia; Cibitung, Cikedokan, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Bali, Medan, and Lampung and operates with over 200 authorised Sales and Distribution Centers across Indonesia. For sourcing raw materials, services and non-product related items CCAI has over 2,800 suppliers within its supply chain.
Graduate Trainee Program Batch 18
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia Graduate Trainee Program Batch 18: Brave To Be An Expert?
We are looking for:
Sales Modern Trade
- All major
- Able to drive motorcycle and (not priority) car
- Major: Food Technology, Electrical Engineering
Business Services - Logistic
- Major: Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- Willing to do shifts
Finance & Governance
- Major: Accounting, Finance
- Placement: National Office
- Major: Management, Business, Psychology, Law, Industrial Engineering
- Maximum 25 years old
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Fresh graduate or maximum with one (1) year of work experience
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good communication and leadership skill, highly motivated
Why join the Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia?
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package
- Comprehensive training program
- Clear and accelerated career path
- Dynamic work environment
- Mentored by the best professionals
- Leader positions
- The best sales team
- The best distribution network across Indonesia
- Tel: +62 21 2930 5891
- WhatsApp: +62 812 1390 0100
Those who are interested please apply to link below.