Bank Permata Jobs: BAP Mortgage Sales Specialist | Relationship Manager Business Banking
PT Bank Permata Tbk (“PermataBank” or “Bank” or “Bank Permata”) was established through a merger of five banks under the oversight of IBRA (Indonesian Banking Restructuring Agency), namely PT Bank Bali Tbk, PT Bank Universal Tbk, PT Bank Prima Express, PT Bank Artamedia, and PT Bank Patriot in 2002.
PermataBank’s main shareholders are PT Astra International Tbk, a leading Indonesian company with extensive experience in domestic market, and Standard Chartered Bank, a well respected international bank with market leading expertise and global experience. The unique combination of our strategic shareholders has created a synergy to become one of our core strengths, one that is unique in the Indonesian banking industry.
Throughout its growth journey, PermataBank has been guided by a simple vision, to be the pioneer in delivering innovative financial solutions; and PRICE (Partnership, Responsiveness, Innovation, Caring and Excellence) as the set of values, which become PermataBank’s principle beliefs and guides the way PermataBankers work and behave.
Supported by 331 branch offices in 62 cities in Indonesia with more than 100,000 ATM access conected with ATM Prima, ATM Bersama, ALTO, CIRRUS, VISA and Master Card, we believe that we can realize our commitment in offering innovative banking solution with perfect quality services to meet the need of customers.
BAP Mortgage Sales Specialist (MSS)
- Placement: Bali, Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Sumatera Utara
- Banking Associate Program (BAP) is similar to Management Trainee program. This program is for fresh graduates which prepares the candidate to be a specialist in Mortgage / Property.
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable university in any major
- Maximum age is 27 years old
- Have minimum GPA 2.75 of scale 4
- Target and achievement oriented
- Confident and resilient
- Closing date: January 18, 2018
Relationship Manager Business Banking
- Placement: Pangkal Pinang
- Acquisition on new Business Banking debtors, maintain relationships with existing debtors. Conduct cross selling liabilities product so that increase the number of debtors and lending volume of Business Banking customers. Providing excellent service to debtors / prospective debtors inline with instructions, policies and procedures have been established by Bank.
- S1 any major
- Minimum 1 years experience as banking lending sales
- Have knowledge about commercial banking product, liability, trade finance and forex.
- Strong analitycal skill
- Good selling skill and strong network, especially in Business Banking
- Confident and tenacious in getting prospective borrowers and doing cross selling
- Closing date: January 13, 2018
Those who are interested please apply to links below.