Bank BNI Jobs: Officer Development Program (ODP) | Compensation and Benefits Manager
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Officer Development Program - Gelombang II 2019
Whether you are a fresh graduate or someone seeking a new challenge, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career in Officer Development Program
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
To be well prepared as our future leaders, you will be required to undergo this journey:
- Samapta (military based leadership program)
- Six months comprehensive bankers training (you will be evaluated in the end of training)
- S1 / S2 from reputable universities with relevant field of studies
- Proficient in English and submit your score in the application (TOEFL / IELTS), we only accept score provided by official / authorized institution
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during program (6 months)
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance Medical / Health Insurance
After you succeeded to be ODP BNI, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation):
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Stock Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never ending improvement
- Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity
Compensation and Benefits Manager - Jakarta
As one of the biggest bank in Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia seek for talented, skillful, and hard-working individuals who are willing to grow together with us. BNI opens up opportunities for you to develop your career as a Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Develop policies on benefits, rewards and performance reviews.
- Make strategies for engaging all employees to the company with the benefits provided.
- Understanding and have ability to manage compsource data.
- Arrange system policies for performance appraisal and system imbalance (compensation, benefits, & recognition), which are effective in accordance with the performance, competency, values (award philosophy) strategy and needs of the Bank.
- Review and analyze employee salary and benefit rates compared to market positions in similar business sectors, so that they are always competitive and in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate the implementation of performance assessments (individual Performance Management), namely mid-year performance review and year-end performance review, calculation of bonuses and salary increases.
- Smart and professional looking
- Maximum 35 years old by the time this job vacancy is announced
- S1 / S2 from an A accredited university
- Minimum 5 years experience in Compensation and Benefit, preferably specialized in Human Resources of banking industry
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Dependable, results-driven, and achievement-focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated to achieve standards of excellence
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
Those who are interested please apply to link below (open Job Vacancy menu), no later than October 1st, 2019..