Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Development Program (ODP) Wholesale Banking
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Officer Development Program - Wholesale Banking - South Jakarta
We Are Looking for Officer Development Program (ODP) - Wholesale Banking
This program allows you to undergo an extensive training program which includes class-room training as well as practical work experience (for 12 months), equipping the trainee with the complete skill set and experience to develop a successful career with the Bank
In addition to this comprehensive training package, you will be coached by bank’s top talent to help you bring out your best potentials and have better understanding of your strengths. You will also have access to our top leaders and work closely with senior managers in projects that will develop your critical skills.
The placement of ODP Wholesale Banking will be at business segment:
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Government Institutional
- Treasury & International Banking
- Local / International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from relevant fields of studies (economic, business law, technic, etc)
Grade Point Average:
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 3.00 or equivalent;
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3.20 or equivalent
Maximum age for selection:
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Age not more than 27 years on March 30, 2020
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- Vacancy: 60 openings
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence.
- Eager to connect with others, especially in the market, and willing to be part of any related activities in the market and in the organization in order to achieve Bank’s goals.
- Good analytical thinking with good independent technique in digging comprehensive information.
- Excellent in communicating ideas in manner to buy-in the audience with effective and clear perspectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirited
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Those who are interested please apply to link below. Closing date: December 31, 2020