Pos Indonesia Jobs: Pos Digital Talent Management Trainee
PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) is a State-owned enterprises (SOE) engaged in the courier services, logistics, and financial transactions. The name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) is officially used in 1995, having previously used the name dinas PTT (Posts Telegraaf end Telefoon Diensts) in 1906; then turn into Djawatan PTT (Postal Telegraph and Telephone) in 1945; then changed status to Posts and Telecommunications State Corporation (PN Postel) in 1961; and became a PN Post & Giro in 1965, and later became Post and Giro Public Corporation in 1978.
There are three ways of transformation which PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) undergo, namely: forming a holding company, revitalizing core business, and developing some new business. The transformation of the company is in line with the research and studies of international consultant such as Booz & Co and Ernst & Young which showed potential business of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) is still wide open. The study of Management Research Center UI has ever mention PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) has great potential in three core business, namely, business letters and parcel / packages business, logistics, and financial services business.
In 2014 the management of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) continues its transformation program that has been previously declared. PT Pos Indonesia (Persero)’s business focus is no longer solely in the business of mail, packages and financial services, but also optimize the sources of new business, such as logistics, property, and insurance. To make it more focused and energetic in the midst of an increasingly tight competition, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) formed a holding company that has several subsidiaries, among others, namely PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Logistics, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Property, and PT Bhakti Wasantara Net. In addition the company also continues to develop and prepare new business in the field of financial services, business lines of retail, city courier, e-commerce, air cargo,and insurance.
While it can be said that PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) still remains as one of the service companies with the largest distribution network in Indonesia. The number of post offices more than 3,700 within its 24,000 offices points of service and has been covering 100 percent of the city and Regency in Indonesia and has been reaching out to almost the entire town in the country. PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) was also supported by a fleet of mobile service as much as 1.833 units, 10.523 trucks and cars, 19.392 employees, 3.700 online post offices, as well as 28.899 Post Agent.
Pos Digital Talent Management Trainee
Analis Digital Junior
- Cloud Engineer
- Database Engineer
- System Administrator
- Computer Support Technician
Analis Digital Senior
- Artificial Intelligence
- Backend Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Data Center Engineer
- Development Security Operations Engineer
- Frontend Developer
- Information Architect
- Information Technology Auditor
- Iot platform engineer
- Mobile Developer
- Network Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Security Engineer
- Software Architect
- Software Documentation Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- System Tester
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- UX Researcher
- UX Writer
- Have a digital works portfolio
- Local or international graduates from reputable university majoring in relevant fields of studies
- Do not have a nuclear family that works in Pos Indonesia
- Have a minimum Associate's degree for Junior Digital Analyst with maximum age 26 year old by July 1st, 2021
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree for Senior Digital Analyst with maximum age 28 year old by July 1st, 2021
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
- Strong written and spoken in English with minimum TOEFL score 450
- Good communication skill
- Indonesian citizen
- Have experience in the field / position, as evidenced by attaching a portfolio before registering. The portfolio should be sent via Pos Instant, Pos Express Post or Pos Kilat Khusus to: PO BOX DIGITAL 2021 KANTOR POS BANDUNG 40000. You will be asked to fill in the delivery receipt number in the application (the applicant will be disqualified if not fill in the receipt number when registering)
- Not a PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) permanent employee
- Have a minimum TOEFL score of 450 points.
- Willing to comply with all recruitment requirements
- For not married applicant, willing to not marry while participating in the Management Trainee Program
- For female applicant, willing to not pregnant while participating in the Management Trainee Program
- Free of narcotics and psychotropic drugs abuse, and not in investigating process by authority due to criminal act or drugs abuse as stated in a Police Record Certificate (SKCK) and a Drug Free Certificate from the Police
- Physically and mentally fit as stated by a Health Certificate from doctor
Passing the selection carried out by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) includes the following selection / test:
- Administrative Screening
- Online Assessment
- Competency Test
- User Interview and Medical Check Up
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below no later than July 31, 2021.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.