Bank BNI Jobs: Officer Development Program (ODP) Batch 2024
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
Officer Development Program (ODP) Batch 2024
Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BNI) is one of the biggest financial institutions in Indonesia, providing services to customers with a wide array banking, investment, digital product and other sustainable financial products and solutions for domestic and international area.
To support our vision, BNI is committed to attract high-quality talents across the country to ensure our further accomplishments. You will be immersed an exceptional and challenging work environment and surrounded by colleagues and leaders who are passionate to help you grow.
This program prepares you for leadership roles across many functions and levels in BNI with one year comprehensive training journey. You will get the opportunity for exciting yet challenging exposures in BNI.
Our ODP is designed to develop future leaders and professionals in various banking functions, including:
- General Banking Functions
- Global Analyst Program, covering Treasury, Corporate, Commercial and International Banking, and Enterprise Risk.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree from reputable universities with relevant field of studies with the minimum GPA of: Bachelor's degree: 3.00 or equivalent; Master's degree: 3.25 or equivalent
- Maximum age to apply: Bachelor's degree: 26 years old; Master's degree: 28 years old
- Proficient in English and submit your score in the application TOEFL minimum 450, we only accept score provided by official / authorized institution and valid.
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills in inquiring and acquiring relevant, comprehensive information.
- Excellent in communicating ideas, clearly and effectively to gain understanding and commitment from others
- No member of nuclear family currently works in BNI (i.e., parents, siblings).
- Single, never been married, and willing to remain unmarried during the journey of this program
- Willing to be placed all over BNI units
- Legal Program: Law graduate from reputable universities and Having experience in the legal field for 1 year is preferred
- Consumer Program: Having experience working in a sales function or consumer banking area for at least 1 year is preferred
- Global Analyst Program: Proficient in English and submit your score in the application TOEFL minimum 550 / TOEFL iBT min 75 / IELTS min 6 / TOEIC min 800, we only accept score provided by official / authorized institution and valid
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below, no later than March 31, 2024.
BNI has never collected any fee in the recruitment process.