Bank BNI Jobs: Teller
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
Accelerate your work experience and networking with us to excel in the work of world competition.
BNI, agreat place to contribute learn and grow. We lay the path for your unlimited advancement opportunities.
BINA BNI Apprenticeship Program
- Position: Teller
- Are you the one we are looking for?
- Male / Female with a minimum height 165 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Age 18 to 25 years old at the selection time
- Minimum Diploma 3 graduate up to Bachelor degree (minimum GPA 2.50 of 4.00 scale)
- Don't have work experience
- Not married and willing to not marry during the apprenticeship period
- Attractive appearance, healthy and not color blind
- Never been involved in drugs abuse or other law violations, as evidenced by Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Have obtained approval from parent / guardian, as evidenced by an approval letter signed by the parent / guardian of the applicant
- Application form must be completed with postcard size color photograph (full body front view and side view, half body and close up), body height and weight data, and social media accounts.
- North Sulawesi
- Central Sulawesi
- North Maluku
Applications should be submitted at the nearest BNI Sub Branch Office / Branch Office / Cash Office in the placement areas above no later than January 31, 2020.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.