Bank BNI Jobs: Frontliner
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
Accelerate your work experience and networking with us to excel in the work of world competition.
BNI, agreat place to contribute learn and grow. We lay the path for your unlimited advancement opportunities.
- Male / Female
- Attractive appearance
- Physically and mentally fit
- Maximum 23 years old on the selection
High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate up to Bachelor degree in any major
- Minimum average score of semester 5th and 6th report cards is 7.0 for High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate
- Minimum GPA 2.50 for Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree
- Male 165 cm
- Female 157 cm
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
Please send your application to:
- BNI Kantor Cabang HR Muhammad
- Jl. HR Muhammad Blok 96 B-c
- Jawa Timur
The application should be received on February 21, 2020 at the latest.
Beware recruitment scam.
If you get an invitation for selection test with a fee or cooperate with a travel agent, you are expected to be careful and always check the official info. BNI does not charge any fee and not cooperate with any travel agent in this recruitment program.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.